We approach every project individually and that is why the above stages are only the outlineof the general design work.
We do not have fixed rates , because each project needs an individual study. After the first noncommittal meeting we calculate the cost of the project and its scope. We can make the project of only one room (bathroom, kitchen, saloon, etc.) or the entire house, flat, commercial premises, an entire office building or a part of it.
Our offer includes a very wide range of services. We have many years of experience and in consequence, we do our job efficiently, quickly and with precision. We are perfectionists within the field of our activity. We have individual approach to every customer, which enables us to realize each project on the satisfactory level.
Projects which we realise:
- Private interior design, both in houses and flats.
- Public and commercial spaces design- shops, hotels, restaurants, beauty parlours etc.
- furniture design
each design can be developed with complex investment service which means conducting author supervision and investment substitution.
The co-operation is divided into following stages:
THE FIRST STAGE- THE FIRST MEETING
- we define the project scope, co-operation rules, etc.
- we recognize your preferences and expectations for the designed interior (style, approximate colour, materials).
- At this moment we determine the scope of eventual co-operation.
THE SECOND STAGE- CONCEPTIONAL
- The interior inventarization
- Determination of functional requirements of the inferior.
- Adjustment to the general construction regulations of the building:sanitary, fire and occupational health and safety regulations etc.
- preparing several concepts of the functional design of the interior until Your full satisfaction
- defining the costs and budget for the selected concept
- Series of design propositions in the form of visualizations connected with the choice of proper materials, application of complementary elements
THE FOURTH STAGE– AUTHOR SUPERVISION
- Visits at construction site in order to supervise the progress in accordance with the project and the verification of workmanship.
We invite you for co-operation!